Find all available International Schools in Phnom Penh:
Phnom Penh
British, Cambodian curriculum
Bilingual
Ages 2 to 17

Footprints International School

Is this school a perfect match for you?

Tell us your preferences and we’ll calculate your compatibility.

  • Based on 10 different criteria including price and location
  • Fees personalised to your childrens’ ages
CurriculumBritish, Cambodian
Languages of instructionEnglish and Khmer
Age RangeAges 2 to 17
Yearly fees (G7): 20,803,501 Riels
Social Media:

Quick summary of key school information

Language of instruction English and Khmer
Native English and Khmer teachers
Extra languages (other than English and Khmer)
Class sizes Average 25 students / class
Maximum 26 students / class
Extracurricular activities
School bus
Yearly fees: 20,803,501 Riels
This school has more than one campus in Phnom Penh:
Campus 3: Toul Tom Poung: Ages 11 to 17
Campus 1: Tumnub Teuk Campus: Ages 7 to 11

Address: No. 220, St 430, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Campus 2: Tumnub Teuk Campus: Ages 2 to 7

Address: No. 1, Street 181 (corner of Street 475), Tumnub Teuk, Cambodia

Toul Kork Campus: Ages 2 to 13

Address: No. 16-18, Street 570, Toul Kork, Cambodia

Beoung Keng Kang Campus: Ages 2 to 9

Address: No. 45, Street 334, Beoung Keng Kang 1, Cambodia

Bak Touk Campus: Ages 2 to 6

Address: No. 05, Street 134, Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara, Cambodia

Chaktumok Campus: Ages 2 to 6

Address: No. 33, Street 208, Sangkat Beoung Raing, Khan Duan Penh, Cambodia

Is this school a perfect match for you?

Tell us your preferences and we’ll calculate your compatibility.

  • Based on 10 different criteria including price and location
  • Fees personalised to your childrens’ ages

All the details about this school in their own words

We have organised the information available for this school into 5 sections and 18 questions. Click or tap on the name of each section to read more.
Number of students

1000

Number of nationalities represented in the school

11

Most common nationality

FIS students are 93% Cambodian. The other 7% of the student body come from the Philippines, Korea, Vietnam, Pakistan, America, Vietnam, Australia, Kosovo, Indonesia and the UK.

Ratio of local students to international students

93% local : 7% international

Max. number of students per class

26

Average number of students per class

25

Does the school employ teaching assistants?

Yes

Additional language classes offered by the school

French

Do teachers assign homework to their students?

Yes

Approximate hours of homework given

Homework is not assigned in the Early Childhood and Primary Programs.
Homework is assigned at the Secondary level, and students should expect between 20 minutes to one hour of homework per night.

External examinations or assessments available

IGCSE

School bus service available

Yes

School start time

Kindergarten: 7:45
G1 G6: 7:45
G7 and higher: 8:00

School finish time

Kindergarten: 16:00
G1 G6: 16:45 Monday - Friday
G7 and higher: 16:45 Monday - Friday and 11:45 on Saturdays

Supervised care before/after school

FIS offers a babysitting service for students who must stay after 17:00.

School provided lunches

Yes

Qualities and characteristics best defining the school

Footprints International School is a school dedicated to raising the quality of education in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
FIS runs a bilingual program, allowing students to develop competence in Khmer and English, which covers a core curriculum focused around the 4 disciplines of math, language arts, science and social studies.

Teaching approach of the school

FIS empowers its learners to discover their potential in nurturing environment through innovative instruction, challenging and collaborative activities, and exposure to diverse perspectives.

Get in touch with this school

Other Schools in Phnom Penh