For any questions about privacy and the exercise of your rights, please use the email address email@example.com.
1. What is the purpose of the data processing?
- 1.1. We process personal data for the purpose of concluding and implementing contractual obligations. To do this, we need only your e-mail address and login credentials (e.g. an email and a password), information on communication with you and your personal preferences regarding education and age of your children. The processing of such personal data follows directly from the Contract and is necessary for the fulfilment of our contractual obligations.
1.2. We keep the personal data also after the termination of the Contract for these purposes:
- a) the protection of our rights and legitimate interests, particularly in the case of legal disputes, court proceedings, etc., when it is necessary to prove that we have acted in accordance with the law,
- b) compliance with our legal obligations, in particular accounting, tax obligations, archiving obligations etc.
- 1.3. As our customers, we send communications related to the performance of our services (i.e. notifications of password recovery).
- 1.4. We use the data supplied from you to present you the optimal school/education provider via the Service, this profiling is done on an automated basis, however it only creates a specific classification of the schools/education providers, not deleting any. We do not perform any other profiling or automated decision making.
2. From whom do we receive personal data and who we pass them on to?
- 2.1. We only collect personal data from you. We do not find out any data other than those you give us. You are required to provide only accurate data and if your personal data is changed, you must update the data.
2.2. We use the following processors to process your personal data:
- company Google LLC, Googleplex, Mountain View, California, U.S. as a processor via the service Google Suite; data may be transferred to the US. Google participates in Privacy Shield.
- company SendGrid, Inc., 1801 California Street, Suite 500, Denver, Colorado 80202, U.S.A. as a processor via the service SendGrid, data may be transferred to the US. Sendgrid participates in Privacy Shield.
- company Bugsnag, Inc., 939 Harrison St, San Francisco, CA 94107, U.S.A., as a processor via the service bugsnag, data may be transferred to the US. Bugsnag participates in the Privacy Shield.
- company Uptime Robot (Uptime Robot Service Provider Ltd.), Regent House, Office 21, Bisazza Street, Sliema SLM1640, Malta, as a processor via the service Uptime Robot.
- 2.3. During processing of the personal data we also use a hosting service provided by the company Linode LLC, 249 Arch St., Philadelphia, PA 19106, U.S.A.
- 2.4. The Personal Data of the Provider may be processed manually or automatically and may involve our employees or other persons working for us, including for the purpose of removing errors, inaccuracies, etc. However, such persons may process personal data only under the conditions and in the scope above and are bound by the obligation to maintain confidentiality of personal data and security measures whose disclosure would threaten the security of personal data.
- 2.5. We always process personal data in accordance with applicable laws and we provide them with due care and protection. We take care that you never suffer any harm to your rights, in particular the right to the preservation of human dignity. We also protect you from unauthorized interference with your private and personal life.
3. How long do we process the personal data?
We keep the personal data which you provided during concluding the Contract and during its performance for the duration of the Contract.
Even after the termination of the Contract, however, we are authorized to continue processing personal data, of which processing is necessary for the following purposes:
3.1. Accounting and archiving of documents
Personal data required by law must be processed for accounting and tax purposes (or for archival purposes). The processing period is 5 years from the end of the accounting period, in the case of documents relevant to VAT payments it is 10 years from the end of the taxable period in which the transaction took place;
3.2. Legitimate interests
We also process personal data to protect our legitimate interests, i.e. to defend ourselves against any claims of our customers, even before a court (for example, during the respective limitation periods that may be in the Czech Republic up to 15 years from the occurrence of a relevant event). In this context, the Provider processes your email and data about the performance of the Contract (its content, information about its fulfilment)
We cannot delete this data even at the request of the User because they are not processed by consent. However, based on your request, we will review whether data is no longer needed.
- 3.1. Accounting and archiving of documents
- 4. What are your rights?
- 4.1. In the first place, you have the right to ask us for access to your personal data, including the a
copy of all your personal data, and you may also request information about:
- a)the purpose of the processing of personal data,
- b) the personal data or, where appropriate, the categories of personal data processed, including any available information on their source,
- c) the nature of the automated processing, including profiling, and the information relating to the procedure followed, as well as the significance and foreseeable consequences of such processing for the data subject,
- d) the recipients or categories of recipients of your personal data,
- e) the time at which the personal data will be stored or, if it is not possible, the criteria used to determine that time,
- f) any available information about the personal data source, unless it is obtained from you.
- 4.2. Your other rights are:
- a) ask us for an explanation,
- b) require us to eliminate the situation, in particular, it may be blocking, correcting, supplementing, limiting or deleting personal data (the right to be forgotten);
- c) request personal data that concern you in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and pass on these data to another controller without an obstruction, in any way,
- d) to ask a question, resp. a complaint to the Office for the Protection of Personal Data of the Czech Republic, Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, Czech Republic, firstname.lastname@example.org , www.uoou.cz
- e) object to the processing of personal data that concern you.
- 4.1. In the first place, you have the right to ask us for access to your personal data, including the a copy of all your personal data, and you may also request information about:
- 5. How do we protect your personal data?
We work hard to protect your personal data. We use SSL Encryption for all communications with our servers, data is stored in reliable datacenters with state of the art security measures, data is only accessible through a secret password and our employees only have access to your data on a need-to-know basis.
- 6. Cookies
Every cookie is unique to your web browser. The cookie contains certain information such as unique identifier, site name, certain digits and numbers.
There are two types of cookies - temporary cookies and permanent cookies. Temporary cookies are stored on your device (such as a computer, phone ...) until you leave the Website when they are removed. Such cookies are used by the Website to remember information when switching between pages so that there is no need to re-enter or fill in the information again. Permanent cookies remain stored in your device even after you leave the Website to remember you as a returning visitor - without identifying a particular person.
Cookies can be disabled by changing settings in your browser. If you choose to disable cookies, you will not be able to use the Website.
For analytical purposes, we use service provider cookies:
- Google LLC, located at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States of America, https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/