Find all available International Schools in Hong Kong:
Hong Kong
International curriculum
Ages 16 to 18

Li Po Chun United World College of Hong Kong

Is this school a perfect match for you?

Tell us your preferences and we’ll calculate your compatibility.

  • Based on 10 different criteria including price and location
  • Fees personalised to your childrens’ ages
CurriculumInternational
Language of instructionEnglish
Age RangeAges 16 to 18
International Baccalaureate Yes
Social Media:

Quick summary of key school information

Language of instruction English
Native English teachers
Extra languages (other than English)
Class sizes Average
Maximum
Extracurricular activities
School bus

This school is not available for a 12 year old child.

Address: 10 Lok Wo Sha Lane, Sai Sha Road, Shatin, New Territories, Hong Kong

Important notes about this school

Boarding school.
Is this school a perfect match for you?

Tell us your preferences and we’ll calculate your compatibility.

  • Based on 10 different criteria including price and location
  • Fees personalised to your childrens’ ages

All the details about this school in their own words

We have organised the information available for this school into 4 sections and 7 questions. Click or tap on the name of each section to read more.
Number of students

250

Number of nationalities represented in the school

80

Ratio of local students to international students

Around 45% of our students come from Hong Kong, and the remaining 55% come from around the world.

External examinations or assessments available

IB Diploma

School provided lunches

Yes

Sports facilities at the school

There is an outdoor swimming pool, a climbing wall, a tennis court, and a basketball court. The sports building has a multipurpose indoor sports hall that serves as practice space and is convertible into a basketball, a volleyball court, or a football court. There is a squash court with second floor viewing windows, a newly converted dance studio, and a gym room suitable for cardio and weight training.

Qualities and characteristics best defining the school

Li Po Chun United World College of Hong Kong is one of 17 colleges that share the value and philosophy of the UWC movement and the mission of UWC.
LPCUWC is a boarding school that goes beyond being “international.” It is a vibrant community interwoven by more than 250 students from over 80 different nationalities, cultures, and various socio-economic backgrounds supported by scholarships. Living in a fully residential college, students get to learn from and with friends of different backgrounds in their shared living experiences.

Get in touch with this school