Paris
International, French curriculum
Bilingual
Ages 3 to 18

Collége Sévigné

Is this school a perfect match for you?

Tell us your preferences and we’ll calculate your compatibility.

  • Based on 10 different criteria including price and location
  • Fees personalised to your childrens’ ages
CurriculumInternational, French
Languages of instructionEnglish and French
Age RangeAges 3 to 18
Yearly fees (G7): €4,900

Quick summary of key school information

Language of instruction English and French
Native English and French teachers
Extra languages (other than English and French)
Class sizes Average
Maximum
Extracurricular activities
School bus
Yearly fees: €4,900
This school has more than one campus in Paris:
Middle & High School Campus: Ages 11 to 18
Primary Campus: Ages 3 to 11

Address: 95 Boulevard Arago, 75014 Paris, France

All the details about this school in their own words

We have organised the information available for this school into 5 sections and 14 questions. Click or tap on the name of each section to read more.
Number of students

900

Does the school employ teaching assistants?

Yes

Additional language classes offered by the school

German, Italian, Spanish, Latin, Greek.

Entry evaluation for students

All applicants will sit a test in French, Maths and English.

External examinations or assessments available

Diplôme National du Brevet

School start time

8:45

School finish time

Kindergarten: 16:20 (no classes on Wednesdays)
Primary: 16:30 (Wednesdays: optional workshops in the morning, no classes in the afternoon)

Supervised care before/after school

Pupils can arrive at school from 7:30.
After-school care for Kindergarten children is available from 16:20 to 18:00.

Extracurricular activities or clubs offered

Theater, plastic arts, science, chess, percussion, flute, Chinese, creative arts, pottery, yoga, musical, board games, drama.

School provided lunches

Yes

Sports activities included

Physical education

Sports teams or sport competitions available for students

Yes

Qualities and characteristics best defining the school

Collège Sévigné’s bilingual and bicultural section welcomes bilingual pupils. Collège Sévigné enables French/English bilingual pupils to study in these two languages
while also providing them with a bicultural educational approach. Pupils graduating from this section will be able to pursue their schooling as well in the
French Education System as in the Anglo-Saxon Education System.

Teaching approach of the school

As a private secondary school under State contract, Collège Sévigné’s academic
program is based on the French Ministry of Education’s National Curriculum. Pupils follow 60 % of the class curriculum in French and the remaining 40 % in English.