Quick summary of key school information
|Language of instruction||English|
|Native English teachers|
|Extra languages (other than English)|
|Maximum||35 students / class|
This school does not make their fees public.
Address: 69 12th Ave., Cubao 1109, 12th Ave, Cubao, Quezon City, 1109 Metro Manila, Philippines
Address: 337 A. Mabini Street, Maypajo, Caloocan City, 1410 Metro Manila, Philippines
All the details about this school in their own words
|Max. number of students per class||
Preschool - 15
|Entry evaluation for students||
|Sports activities included||
|Sports facilities at the school||
|Sports teams or sport competitions available for students||
|Qualities and characteristics best defining the school||
Starland International School believes in the following guiding principles:
- That the high academic standards can be achieved through mastery of the basic learning skills and by challenging our students to use and develop their talents to the fullest;
- That sense of responsibility can be fully developed by encouraging all pupils/students to work independently and cooperatively with others in a more respectful manners;
- That involvement in service can be realized by making our pupils/students be aware of the needs of others and by reaching out, sharing and helping their fellowmen;
- That joining a community or group will greatly help the pupils/students create a family atmosphere in school; and
- That having a great faith and trust in GOD the pupils/students will always find themselves celebrating in prayers, in songs and stories.
|Teaching approach of the school||
Starland curriculum provides a strong foundation for extensive learning, encourages critical and analytical thinking, problem solving, decision making and respect for individuals. Since students learn in different ways, effective education is the school's first priority. To realize this objective, intellectual, social, physical and emotional progress must be attained with high standards through integrative learning. Such learning including values is a unified knowledge which is integrated in all subjects. By way of integration, students will experience a balanced and meaningful learning depending on how the student adopts to the academic environment. The school has designed learning programs, specifically advance and regular modules that are made to fit the genuine potential of each child to learn. This is maximized along with efficient and creative teaching.