Full review by Mar Pulido
After receiving a total lockdown to our petition, I feel obligated to write this comment to let other parents know about this school's administrative issues. I enrolled my son in King's International a few months ago. When I visited the school, there was a playground for small children and children reading books. It seemed a pedagogical place for my almost-three-year-old. But the problems started before Christmas when we knew schools were going to open:
• We never received any detail of the pedagogical plan, course calendar (the one on the web is from 2019/2020), teacher, etc.
• They were not going to prepare lunch due to covid restrictions, but never suggest to return the amount of what we paid.
• The classroom and area were not prepared to receive the first-grade kids in only two days (no playground, the class was dusty, etc.)
• We never received any call or message letting us know that the classes will start this week.
• I had to call the Admin and push for a visit on Monday to ask for details.
• Several emails I sent were never answered, just the initial ones for the enrolment and payment.
In the end, we decided to don't send our son to this school, and of course, the Director decided to keep the almost 3K USD as they honor the "no refund" policy. For me, this is not a place where I would trust my child's well-being due to these administrative issues. I hope they will work on this because months ago, it seemed the right place.
The answer from the director: "I am so sorry if you feel we haven’t provided enough information for you. Things have been quite hectic and quite stressful being in a very unusual season which has really added pressure to our workload. We are extremely sorry for not meeting what you had needed from us".
1 other review for Kings International School
My son attends King's International School and I feel it gives the best education to him as well as it being a small family atmosphere.
He goes every morning, extremely excited and does not want to leave at the end of the day.
The teachers are friendly and welcoming and ensure that children are well looked after throughout the day.
The school management team ensure that parents are regularly communicated with about the curriculum and any other changes that are being made to the school.
We are extremely grateful to all the staff at the school and cannot wait for everyone to be allowed in schools again (hopefully in January).
Keep up the amazing work King's staff, we appreciate you!